To follow Jesus (ακολουθει μοι) is to listen to Him, believe Him, walk as He walks, follow after Him, and obey only Him, just as the Disciples did.
I have coined 'Christacolyte' to dissociate from the 'Christian' world and to identify the true believer of the faith (belief) of Jesus (Galatians 2:16) who must come out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4). 'Acolyte' comes from the Greek verb ἀκολουθέω (akoloutheo) which Jesus used to ask the Disciples to follow after Him: 'ακολουθει μοι' (akoloutheo moi: follow to me).
Jesus calls on us who believe in Him 'TO FOLLOW AFTER' Him or 'TO COME AFTER' Him according to the genius of the Greek language.
Matthew 16:24 ASV
(24) Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
The word Christian is no longer specific to the evangelical characterization of the Apostolic ministry of the Disciples because the word Christian has been hijacked and adulterated by groups who deny the will of God but yet call themselves Christians.
'Witnesses of Jesus of Nazareth', from Acts 1:8), is another apocalyptic phrase that identifies those of Revelation 14:12 as the beast will kill them because they hold to the testimony of Jesus even to death (Revelation 20:4).
"(9) because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus [as] Lord [YHWH], and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: (10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame." Romans 10:9-11 ASV
John 13:34-35 Darby
A new commandment I give to you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. (35) By this shall all know that ye are disciples of mine, if ye have love amongst yourselves.
Ephesians 2:8-10 ASV
(8) for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
(9) not of works, that no man should glory.
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk in them.
John 10:16 ASV
(16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.
John 11:52 ASV
(52) and not for the nation only, but that he might also gather together into one the children of God that are scattered abroad.
Matthew 24:11 ASV
(11) And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray.
Mark 7:7-8 ASV
(7) But in vain do they worship me, Teaching as their doctrines the precepts of men.
(8) Ye leave the commandment of God, and hold fast the tradition of men.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Revelation 2:7 EMTV
(7) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of My God.
Revelation 2:11 RV
(11) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Revelation 2:26 CJB
(26) To him who wins the victory and does what I want until the goal is reached, I will give him authority over the nations;
Revelation 3:5 RV
(5) He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 3:12 RV
(12) He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name.
Revelation 12:11 RV
(11) And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.
Revelation 21:7 RV
(7) He that overcometh shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Note: [Jesus is our Father, not God the Father, because He is YHWH the Creator in flesh]
1 John 5:1-5 EMTV
(1) Everyone that believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone that loves Him that begot also loves him that is begotten of Him. (2) By this we know that we love the children of God, whenever we love God and keep His commandments. (3) For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, (4) because everything having been born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that has overcome the world--your faith. (5) Who is he that overcomes the world, if not he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
HEARTSTORMING and BRAINSTORMING:
For the meaning of the Title 'Son of God', put together the pieces of the puzzle which are found in 1 John 5:4 and John 1:49 and Zephaniah 3:15 to decode and uncover that we must believe that Jesus is YAHWEH God to overcome the world and be saved.
Psalms 82:6-7 ASV
(6) I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High.
(7) Nevertheless ye shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.
John 10:34-36 ASV
(34) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
(36) say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Remember that because we are gods made at the image of ELOHIM we are supposed to be intelligent like God, unless we choose to be at the rank of Satan or his servants instead of being gods with Jesus. Understand that if He calls us His brothers and told us that in Him we can do more that He did, it is because we share the same essence like Him.
SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTIOCONSTRUCTION. November 2021