We hold to the lesson in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus where Jesus teaches that the way which is away from Hades (hell?) is mapped in Moses and the Prophets. Hence, as evidenced in Moses and the Prophets, upon repentance and remission of sins, we believe that our salvation depends on the right belief (faith or trust) of Jesus and in Jesus, the right behavior according to Moses, love, the truth, and effective prayers.
The statement of belief or faith or trust of the Christacolyte is the totality of the commands of Jesus in Moses and the Prophets because Jesus teaches that in Luke 16:19-31. We must hold to the lesson in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus where Jesus teaches that the way, which is strait but is the way away from the way to Hades, is mapped in Moses and the Prophets. The New Testament does not have the records to follow the strait path
Hence, we totally believe that our salvation depends on the right belief (faith or trust) of Jesus Christ, the right behavior, love, the whole truth whether it is taboo or not.
towards salvation. Those records are in the Jewish Bible (John 5:39).
Overall, the faith or belief or trust of the Christacolyte is built on the foundation of the testimony that Jesus is YHWH God according to the confession of Peter in Matthew 16:15-18, YHWH the Voice, the LOGOS, the WORD, the Creator Redeemer of the book of Genesis (Isaiah chapter 43, John 1:1-3) which is supported by the fact that Jesus was born as MESSIAH YHWH in Luke 2:11, which Nathanael confesses to in John 1:45-49, which is to be understood with Zephaniah 3:15, Isaiah 33:15, and Isaiah chapter 43, et cetera (John 5:37-40, Romans 10:9-11).
Hence, The True Church of Jesus of Nazareth, which is not a synagogue of the disobedient and deceiver Satan (Revelation 2:9, 3:9), teaches that:
(1) the right faith or belief or trust of Jesus which justifies (Galatians 2:16) and in Jesus (John 3:16, 1 John 3:19-14), our big Brother (Psalms 22:22, Matthew 25:40, 28:10, John 20:17, Hebrews 2:9-12, Colossians 1:15) and our Father (Matthew 9:2, Mark 5:34, Luke 2:11, John 21:5, 1 Chronicles 29:10, Hebrews 2:13, Isaiah 8:17-18, 63:16, 64:8, John 14:9) because men are also gods (Genesis 1:27, Psalms 82:6-7, John 10:34-36) who share the same Father [John 20:17, Matthew 6:9,32; 23:9] with Jesus, and
(2) the acceptable and unchanged behaviour that is decreed by Jesus to Moses once and for all men (Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32, Numbers 15:15-16, Joshua 1:7-8, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:16-17) which renders us holy or perfect like God (Exodus 22:21, Leviticus 11:45, 15:15-16, 19:2, 20:26, Matthew 5:48, Colossians 1:28, 1 Peter 1:15-16, 1 John 3:19-14) and which, according to Jesus, is based on Moses (Luke 16:29-31), obedience to the societal or non-religious laws of men that do not infringe on Jesus's laws (1 Peter 2:10-19), and
(3) the practice of the new commandment of unwavering love of one another as a sign of His discipleship (John 13:31-35, 1 John 4:7-21, 1 Corinthians 13),
(4) love itself (John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13), and
(5) confessing that Jesus is YHWH in flesh (Luke 2:11, Matthew 4:10, John 5:39, et cetera) and that He was risen on the first Saturday Sabbath of the seven sabbaths (Romans 10:9-11, Leviticus 23:15-16, Matthew 28:1 in LITV, YLT, Latin Vulgate of 405 AD) after three days and three nights of the bet or the sign of Jonah (Jonah 1:17, Matthew 12:40), and
(6) being His witnesses (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:18-20) to make disciples of all nations, to call His people out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4, Jeremiah 51:44-45), to gather all those (Israelites, Jews, and the world) who can hear His voice (Luke 16:29-31, 10:22, John 10:16, 27, Romans 15:16, Revelation 3:20) into one flock or fold or church, and
(7) teaching all whatsoever, taboo or not, (Isaiah 2:2-3, Micah 4:1-3, Matthew 28:18-20, 5:17-18) that Jesus commands to keep, except the fulfilled works of the Law and their fulfilled eight sabbaths (Galatians 2:16), and
(8) only the seventh day Sabbath of Genesis is to be kept as the eternal day of rest according to the immutability statute of Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32 and only the annual remembrance of breaking of the bread and the drinking of FERMENTED wine at Passover time is to be kept as religious holiday at it is decreed by Jesus in Moses, and
(9) overcoming the beast and its false prophets with the witness of Jesus (Revelation 12:11, 20:4, Romans 10:9-11), and
(10) being a Christ acolyte or a follower AFTER Jesus (Mark 8:34, Luke 18:22, John 10:27, 12:26) with Jesus as our ONLY Shepherd (John 10:16), and
(11) not LEADING Jesus by becoming an acolyte of men who teach the abolishment of doctrines in Moses and the Prophets and decree their own precepts which are contrary to the doctrines of Jesus in Moses and the Prophets (Luke 16:29-31) and the New Testament (Jonah 1:17, Matthew 12:40), which precepts, no matter how religious they might seem to be, render our worship worthless, vain, pointless according to Mark 7:7, because they are from men, and
(12) the application of all the preceding statements of belief (faith, trust) leads to the overcoming of the beast and Babylon of Apocalypse for assured salvation (John 4:22, Luke 16:29-31, Philippians 2:12, Matthew 7:21-23, 2 Peter 1:10), upon repentance, confession of ALL sins (James 2:10), and remission of our sins, and full obedience (John 14:15, 15:10, James 2:10) unto perfection (Matthew 5:48, Ephesians 1:4) or holiness (Ephesians 5:27,1 Peter 1:16), through the grace of Jesus Christ [the] LORD (Ephesians 2:5-8, Revelation 3:20-23) to be become a citizen of the new world to come.
(13) The observance of any religious doctrine that, long time ago in the desert, before the conquest of Canaan, did not make it in the Pentateuch of Moses, is not from Jesus (God) but from Satan (Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, 12:32, Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 16:19-31) or men (Mark 7:7) because Moses (Numbers 9:6-14), the Prophets, and the Apostles did not assume the authority to add or remove from the immutable Pentateuch, because Jesus says that His coming does not affect Moses in any iota (Matthew 5:17-8) and that our heavens and earth would disappear first for an iota in Moses and the Prophets to change. God (Jesus) sent His holy Prophets to enforce the forever unchangeable Pentateuch (1 Peter 1:10-12). Because the Pentateuch had been closed before the conquest of Canaan and because they are not found in the Pentateuch, the observance of any of the religious holidays that men decree will not be allowed to infiltrate the belief system of the Law and the Prophets of the acolytes of Jesus. We subscribe to only two religious observances: the weekly seventh day sabbath and the annual remembrance of the last supper before the death of Jesus on the day the Passover was to be killed between the evenings.
(14) Anyone who observes the religious decrees, precepts, or holidays of men such as Christmas, Easter, et cetera, may not be a member of the true holy church of Jesus of Nazareth so as not to render our worship vain (Mark 7:7) because those religious observances and their likes are not in the Pentateuch. The display of religious symbols or of symbols of religious holidays and of idolatry is forbidden in The Church of Jesus of Nazareth.
(15) The observance of non-religious holidays such as national holidays and birthdays, et cetera, do not concern Moses and the Prophets.
(16) Because it is written of infectious leprosy (Leviticus 13 and 14) in Deuteronomy 24:8 (ASV) to 'Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that thou observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do', the follower after Jesus (Christacolyte) must comply with the guidance of the related authorities in matters of prevention of infectious diseases and quarantine or isolation in all their occurrences. As it is evidenced in Leviticus 13 and 14, Jesus (God) does not promise supernatural protection against any kind of bugs for any of His people.